BLOG

CONTACT

PORTFOLIO

INFO

ABOUT

HOME

HAVE A LOOK AROUND...

Stay Connected

Whether you are parents-to-be, have recently welcomed your baby into your family, are celebrating a child's milestone or are in the process of an adoption, we are exited to be a part of preserving your beautiful life stories!

> MILESTONE

> FAMILY

> RED THREAD

> NEWBORN

> MATERNITY

Portfolio

Hierloom Art

Red Thread Sessions are a way to celebration adoption through photography. Weather you are in the middle of the adoption process or have already brought your child home, we couldn't be more excited for you. Adoption is a beautiful thing and we are thrilled to be there to document your growing family. Nicola and her husband have grown their family through adoption and know firsthand what the journey is like! We are ready to celebrate with you and be there to preserve those long awaited moments as a new family. All Red Thread Sessions receive a special discount on session pricing and collections and/or products. There are certain requirements to qualify for a Red Thread Session, so please get in touch with us and we would be glad to give you some more detailed information!

Red Thread Sessions

I WANT MORE INFO!

Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful things in the world as you eagerly anticipate welcoming a baby into your family! What an absolute honor it is for us to document the longing, joy and excitement as you wait for your little one to make their grand entrance. We typically recommend maternity sessions to be scheduled between 24-35 weeks to capture that cute little bump at its prime! Maternity sessions aren't just for the mommy to be, so we welcome your spouse or partner and any other children to be included in this session as well. 

> VIEW GALLERY

Maternity

Pregnancy is one of the most beautiful things in the world as you eagerly anticipate welcoming a baby into your family! What an absolute honor it is for us to document the longing, joy and excitement as you wait for your little one to make their grand entrance. We typically recommend maternity sessions to be scheduled between 24-35 weeks to capture that cute little bump at its prime! Maternity sessions aren't just for the mommy to be, so we welcome your spouse or partner and any other children to be included in this session as well. 

> VIEW GALLERY

Maternity Sessions

Newborn sessions are photographed in our cozy home-based studio and are generally scheduled for 5-12 days after birth. We offer access to our complete collection of various props which consist of simple, neutral and organic textures and colors. Careful and artistic posing gives the perfect touch of creativity to your sweet newborns portraits! These sessions also include photos with parents and siblings as a way honor the connection and love between family.

> View GALLERY

Newborns

Newborn sessions are photographed in our cozy home-based studio and are generally scheduled for 5-12 days after birth. We offer access to our complete collection of various props which consist of simple, neutral and organic textures and colors. Careful and artistic posing gives the perfect touch of creativity to your sweet newborns portraits! These sessions also include photos with parents and siblings as a way honor the connection and love between family.

> View GALLERY

Newborns Sessions

These sessions are crafted to capture the life and personality of your children ages 3 months to 1 year. We can set up in our studio, or capture at a location of your choice. Just as the birth of your baby is a momentous occasion, we believe each milestone after is one to be cherished also. We recommend sessions at 6 months or when they are sitting, and baby's first birthday or around the time they are ready to take their first steps. New for 2017, we are not offering a Watch Me Grow package which documents your baby's first year and includes an adorable memory album along with some other fun goodies!

Milestone

> View GALLERY

These sessions are crafted to capture the life and personality of your children ages 3 months to 1 year. We can set up in our studio, or capture at a location of your choice. Just as the birth of your baby is a momentous occasion, we believe each milestone after is one to be cherished also. We recommend sessions at 6 months or when they are sitting, and baby's first birthday or around the time they are ready to take their first steps. New for 2017, we are not offering a Watch Me Grow package which documents your baby's first year and includes an adorable memory album along with some other fun goodies!

Milestone Sessions

> View GALLERY

So far it's been all about your babies, but what about your family as a whole? The beauty of your little ones stems from the deep roots of love in your family life. We desire to preserve this and every season of beauty that your family is living! Family sessions can be captured at an outdoor location of your choice doing a favorite family activity or adventure. As an alternative, we can also come to your home and spend some time capturing some of the 'day in a life' that is part your life and home. We absolutely love preserving these priceless memories!

Family

> View GALLERY

So far it's been all about your babies, but what about your family as a whole? The beauty of your little ones stems from the deep roots of love in your family life. We desire to preserve this and every season of beauty that your family is living! Family sessions can be captured at an outdoor location of your choice doing a favorite family activity or adventure. As an alternative, we can also come to your home and spend some time capturing some of the 'day in a life' that is part your life and home. We absolutely love preserving these priceless memories!

Family Sessions

> View GALLERY

Red Thread Sessions are a way to celebrate adoption through photography. Whether you are in the middle of the adoption process or have already brought your child home, we couldn't be more excited for you. Adoption is a beautiful thing and we are thrilled to be there to document your growing family. Nicola and Danielle have both grown their families through adoption and know firsthand what the journey is like! We are ready to celebrate with you and be there to preserve those long awaited moments as a new family. All Red Thread Sessions receive a special discount on session pricing and collections and/or products. 

Red Thread

> View GALLERY

Red Thread Sessions are a way to celebrate adoption through photography. Weather you are in the middle of the adoption process or have already brought your child home, we couldn't be more excited for you. Adoption is a beautiful thing and we are thrilled to be there to document your growing family. Nicola and Danielle have both grown their families through adoption and know firsthand what the journey is like! We are ready to celebrate with you and be there to preserve those long awaited moments as a new family. All Red Thread Sessions receive a special discount on session pricing and collections and/or products. 

Red  Thread  Sessions

> View GALLERY